August 3, 2024

30 Day Drawing Challenge - Day 3

 

Bust Sculpture 2

 

This artwork was done as part of a drawing challenge in Ian Roberts' "Mastering Composition" courseFor more information and explanation, please refer to the Foreword section of my Day 1 post here.

 

I drew this from a photo of a bust, taken by Ian Roberts.  Same bust as on Day 2, but different arrangement. Slightly easier and much faster to draw, since all the middle values are already present in toned paper. (Graphite and white charcoal pencils on Strathmore Toned Gray, 400 series).





*** Because I might use some of the images for future work, I kindly ask that you do not copy or use my drawings as ideas or reference for your own work, or re-post them elsewhere. 


Link to my Instagram page here.






No comments:

Post a Comment